560 days sober

Sobriety is so hard but today i'm winning. My son Jasper told me he was proud of me and to hear them words is all i've ever wanted. I dream about drinking alcohol and I wake up and thank god it was just a dream. I won't lie, its not easy, I have days still where I crave alcohol, you'd think at 560 days i'd be over the cravings but nope I still struggle but, I have not once given in. I stay sober for my children, i've not done much in life to be proud of but, birthing my 4 babies and going sober, these are my greatest achievements. I'm so proud of myself, 560 days is a massive achievement. Today I am feeling very emotional, I so wish my dad could see the person i've become today ( broke down crying now ), he would be so proud of me. I hope he can see me where ever he is and I pray he's super proud of me. I'm dead inside and fighting demons but i'm never giving up, i'll fight depression as long as I possibly can. Most days I want to die but today is a proud day for me and i'm grateful i'm still here. My mum and dad didn't raise a quiter, i'm fighting for my life so I don't leave my children with no mum. I've cried writing this blog post, so emotional today and i'm not sure why. Heres to another 560 days xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊