Spirituality.

So, I started going Church, roughly 6 months ago, since then I have become very spiritual. 
I believe we are just are just a sole living in a vessel. We never die or should I say our sole never dies.
..because I believe this, I know my Dad still lives on..
This gives me comfort. 
I'm not scared of death, I never have been.
I'm a morbid person, I've always thought about death and always been curious. 
The only thing I am scared about is leaving my 4 children behind. That scares the shit out of me!
I was thinking about how far I've come over the past 2 years and I'm so proud of myself. 
I wake up in the morning and I finally feel thankful, I can honestly say, if I hadn't been put on Olanzapine, I don't think I'd be here today.
It has massively helped me, that along with finding God.
My dad can see something up there that I couldn't see, I was guided and I still am being guided down the right path and I know it's my dad.
You might think I've gone crazy, I think it too sometimes but think about it like this, I lost my 55 year old dad to cancer then I had cancer, there was a reason. My life was out of control, chaos and alcohol and now I am stone cold sober since January 2022 and just want peace and love.
I don't get angry anymore, now, I think to myself, there's just no point. Let's all just love each other.
I use to let the smallest thing trigger me and now I look at the bigger picture.
I really am Spiritually Reborn, I am a brand new Ann-louise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊