All morning I've thought about travelling to Hanley and jumping off the bridge, I've had to open the laptop and write about it before I end up killing myself. You wouldn't believe how much better I feel after I've written about it. I knew things were still bad when it became a chore brushing my teeth and then I stopped brushing them, stopped brushing my hair, stopped bathing and now I want to stop living. There's a reason for how I feel now and I know it will pass, it's the waiting for it to pass that's the problem.

I know one day depression is going to win.

What an absolute bastard depression is. My heart is broken beyond repair.

What a start to 2023.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊