In Memory Of Sharon Weaver 🕊 RIP

So today is 04/10/22
So not last night, but the night before, my Dad visited me through my dream. I'm not sure if I mentioned, he was limping.
Obviously I have a dream journal, I mean why the hell not, when you remember so many, it intrigues me to find the meaning, so anyway went off track then, my Dad's limp told me something bad was going to happen...
So last night, I couldn't settle at all, I was awake so much and the Olanzapine didn't touch me until about 9am. My body just wouldn't shut off and I remember before I went asleep and this is on my 4 boys lives, I said to myself, text Sharon in the morning.
When I awoke, I found out that Sharon passed away last night. I am devastated. 

I thought I was losing my marbles, I've been having alot of signs that my Dad is sending me messages and now I know in my heart, he is with me, he's probably watching me as i write this and saying 'yes i am'
My Dad always called me a nickname, all my life, only a few people know and I'm just waiting for the day somebody connects with the afterlife and call me that name. That would just be a dream come true, true validation that my dad really is beside me everyday. Its something I need to hear, I need it just as much as my body needs oxygen, I need it to make me realise I need to stay alive for my children, but more importantly, I need to hear it so I can be close to my father one more time.
Let me go back to Sharon, Sharon is my Dad's long term partner, my step mum as I always classed her as. She was so lovely and kind hearted, my Dad and Sharon argued like any other couple but the best thing about them two was they always made back up. I know my Dad can be murder in alcohol and I take my hat off to Sharon for putting up with his ways 😂😂 they went together and it worked 💕 Sharon was a massive part of my life because she was my Dad's partner for many years, she was family and I loved her like a mother. As heartbroken as I am, I find a small amount of comfort in knowing they are together again. ❤️ 
Sharon Weaver 🕊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊