I never in a million years thought to myself, this is how my life would end up.
It's been a year & half since my dad died, it's hit me hard this year, I had the cancer last year so I don't remember a single event from 2021. Not a damn thing. Apparently I've blocked it out without even realising..
All I remember is losing my dad November 2020. That's all I can think about. Could I of done anything differently? Should I of seen signs of throat cancer (esophageal)? What was I doing that I failed to notice, my dad was struggling swallow? Why didn't he tell me sooner that he suspected? I could of gotten him seen sooner 😢
I was probably too busy drinking!!
Since January 1st 2022 to this day, I've still not touched any alcohol or foods containing alcohol. 
Oh it's hard, some days especially summer, when everyone's lives revolves around alcohol.
I'm having a really bad day mentally, I rang my psychiatrist to bring my next appointment forward as I'm struggling. I'm asking for help when it gets bad, so I'm on the right track.
Hopefully a few more months of tweeking my medication and one day I may actually want to be alive. Until then, groundhog day continues. 
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊