Yesterday

So yesterday was fathers day, I was going write on here last night but I felt so drained, it was my first father's day without dad being here. I would of usually had cards and gifts ready for him and we'd go out for drinks together, yesterday was hard.. cant put into words how hard life is without dad, everyday is a battle to be happy. I know he wouldn't want me being sad and he'd be saying his famous quote 'shit happens' but this shit shouldn't of happened. He was too young to leave me, 55 years of age he was in his prime, loving life, he loved going work, he loved his kids and grandkids. Life is cruel!!
I'd do anything to see him again or just hear his voice, I just hope he knows how proud I am of him how he tried his best to fight a cancer that had already started to slowly kill him, I hope he knows how I cry because its so hard without him, I hope he knows how much I love him and I always will 💔
I miss you so much dad, wait for me 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊