Its a new day..

Funny how after hearing amazing news yesterday how your whole mood can change, I woke up feeling like a new woman, headstrong and just overall happy.
I sat my 5 year old down and explained that remember how mummy's been poorly with her stomach.. yes, he said.. I said well when mummy went in hospital and they tried make mummy's belly better, it worked. I explained that I've not got to leave him again and be poorly in hospital, I said my belly is getting better and the doctors have fixed it so i won't be poorly any more.
His face lit up and my heart melted, been able to tell my boys such amazing news I feel beyond blessed 🙌 
Jesse said he wants me tell his teacher in the morning that I'm getting better and I've not got go hospital again.
This will sound really strange and as much as I'm so happy about the cancer been gone, something inside me feels bad that my dad died of cancer and how much I wanted to see him. I know its not my time to go and I know eventually I will see him again and thats what I need to remember. 
So for now on a positive note, its time to get my life back on track 💛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊