October 6th Sunday. 18 weeks.

It's been 18 weeks today since my son took his own life.
I don't know how I'm getting through this, but I am.
18 weeks of heartache.
Just taken my dog for a walk and to be honest, I'm having a shit day.
Minds on overdrive.
So fucking fed up of bad shit happening in my life.
I hate Sundays!
Jesse's going with Damian today, he goes every Sunday, so I'm contemplating going the gym for an hour.
I want to go but I've got anxiety about going alone.
I have to tell myself, many times, that nothing will happen to me, I will be ok. 
Anxiety and depression have ruined my life and having grief ontop of it all.. I don't know how I'm making it through each day if I'm honest!.
I can either sit on my arsenal feeling like shit, or I can go the gym.
God I've got no motivation today.
Anyway, I'll let you know if I go. I'm actually going to get my gym clothes on to see if that helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊