October 15th Tuesday.

Didn't take Jesse school yesterday, couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. Had a shit day, but today I've gotten up and taken him to school. Just taken my dog for a walk and been Asda.
Same shit, different day!
My life is like groundhog day, I dunno, maybe I'm still feeling a bit shitty.
People praise me for being so strong, but I'm not strong. If I was I wouldn't be reliant on medication to keep me alive. I've just told a friend I was speaking to, that the medication has saved my life.
Before I was put on Olanzopine I wasn't leaving my bed, I was in such a dark, dark place. I just wanted to die. If it wasn't for the medication I know I wouldn't be here. Very powerful stuff is Olanzopine. 
It's an anti psychotic medication and I belive hand on heart, it saved my life.
I'm not strong, I just put on a strong front.
I smile and the whole time, I'm dying inside.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊