September 9th Monday.

So I went the gym this morning after a few of us met at the cafe for an hour.
You know what, I really had to push myself because I had zero motivation, and it did me the world of good. We only did an hour but its better than nothing. I went Asda and got myself some Avocado and crisp bread and fresh lemon to squirt on top for my tea and it was lovely. Day 1 of trying to get healthy, mentally and physically. I really hope I stick to it.
How am I feeling? Im not doing to bad today, I've had a few moments where I've felt sad but I've pushed through.
The days go quicker when Jesse is in school, which is good.
I've done my usual chores, a load of washing, endless dishes that accumulate, but most importantly, I survived another day and that's the goal everyday.
Just gotta keep pushing through even on them dark days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊