September 8th Sunday.

Sundays are so hard to deal with at the moment, it's 14 weeks since I lost my child. I'm sure at some point it will become easier, I've just got to grieve.
How have I made it through the last 14 weeks? I honestly have no clue, but I have and that's the main thing.
I saw something earlier that said 16 Fridays left until Christmas and my heart sank.
I don't even want to celebrate Christmas without my son but I know ill have to.
The end of this month my son would of been turning 22, he had so much more life ahead of him. It's just heartbreaking. 
I start the gym tomorrow and if I'm honest I'm feeling a bit anxious about going. I'm going push myself to go because I know it will do me the world of good. I'm hoping I get into and continue going. I've just got no motivation at the moment. 
We're getting a plaque put up for Jay-Dee at the Crematorium. Somewhere people can go for some comfort. I have his ashes with me, and he'll always stay with me, but the plaque will be nice to go and just sit in silence.
I think we need that some times, just complete silence. Time with your own thoughts.
I feel drained today, but like I say Sundays are a hard day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊