September 3rd Tuesday.

So Jesse went back to school today, after the 6 week holidays. The days went by so slowly, yet so fast at the same time. Weird.
I joined PureGym this morning and I start next Monday with my friend.
I walked my dog today, it's not alot, but I'm doing bits. I made pasta for tea, can't remember the last time I made something other than air fryer meals. God I've been so depressed. 
I also washed my hair today. Today is a better day, yet I sit typing this filled with sadness. 
I don't want to live like this anymore, but I don't know how to get better. I don't know what I'm meant to do to get better mentally. I sat in the cafe this morning chatting with my friend and the whole time I felt dead inside. Imagine if you do a big exhale and keep exhaling till you can't anymore, that feeling you can feel in the pit of your stomach, that is how I feel daily. Its like life left my body, there's nothing inside of me anymore. 
Today was a better day but I still feel dead inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊