September 25th Wednesday.

Went to the gym this morning and then attended a bereavement course. 2 hours a week on a Wednesday for 7 weeks.
Think it's going take more than 7 weeks to fix my grief. I don't think I'll ever not be grieving. I've lost 2 people that mean the absolute world to me. I don't know how you get better after such tragedy. 
On the course I told them, how guilty I feel over my sons death, how I'm beating myself up thinking, could I of done more?
I also told them, that I know this is a stage of grief and its good that I recognise that.
I had counselling with Dove Bereavement after the death of my father and I took so much away from it, so I'm hoping this new bereavement course I'm doing now, helps.
I'm hoping to come away from the 7 week course feeling better, or at least a tiny bit better.  Can't hurt to try can it?
Of course I've broke my heart today talking about my dad and son. I'm definitely a cryer. Feels good to cry and just let it all out. I feel better for talking in a group about how I'm feeling and listening to their stories. It's really helped me even though I'm feeling emotional, it was good to talk.
I hope one day, I can help people grieving. I'd love to be able, in the future, tell my story of what I've overcome and to tell people we do get better. I want to help people who are suffering like me.
Depression is real and I'm living proof. 
I just know one day, I'll write a happy blog and share my happy journey with you all.
I prey for anyone that is going through what I am, because depression and grief nearly killed me, but nearly 4 years on since my dad's death, I'm still here fighting.
It's clearly not my time to die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊