September 23rd Monday.

Been the gym this morning, this is my 3rd week and I've been to 8 gym sessions. 
I'm aching so it means it's working.
Someone at school said they don't know how I'm coping and to be honest, nor do I.
I don't know how I'm getting through each day. They said they were proud of me for not drinking and that meant the world to me. Then I just went emotional and cried.
Grief is sneaky isn't it. I've been fine all day, and then boom, someone comments on how I'm coping and I just cry.
Grief is tiring, my sole is tired.
I'm still grieving my dad's death and now I'm grieving for my son.
I didn't think life could get any worse after the death of my father, how wrong was I.
Losing a parent is hard and I mean hard, but to then lose a child, I can't even put into words how hard it hits. I feel numb daily, some days I sit and expect my son to come walking through the door after work, but he never does.
I miss the little things like washing and drying his work stuff or making his packed lunch. God I miss my son so much.
Trying to carry on with life when all you want to do is die, is hard work.
I wake up every morning and realise I didn't die in my sleep.
One day I'll be happy won't I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊