September 11th Wednesday.

So you all know im pretty house bound some days because of my anxiety, well today I went to the gym alone. My friends son is poorly she couldnt come with me today, so last night I told myself over and over to put my gym clothes on in the morning and go to the gym. So thats what I did, woke up and got ready for the gym. I took Jesse school, came back, took my dog for a walk and then I went the gym alone. Im so proud of myself, it took me all that I am to have the strength to go on my own, but I did it! And even though my son is on my mind 24/7 I managed to do an hours workout. My son Jensen took me to get my medication today, so from tonight ill be on 15mg of Olanzopine instead of the 10mg. Lets hope theres an improvement in my mental health. Im on day 3 of calorie counting and its going really well, but then again it is only day 3.. I really am trying to get better mentally. I cant just rely on the medication, ive got to force myself to do things too. Real hope I can stick to this healthy eating and the gym. Ive had a bath and washed my hair which we all I know I despise and im in fresh pjs. Ive been cooking at night too. Told you im really trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊