September 10th Tuesday.

It's national suicide prevention day today and my heart aches.
I'll never understand why he did it, I just know that I'm heartbroken beyond repair. 
My beautiful son took his own life and I'll never understand why.
Saying that, I'm suicidal myself so I know how hard them intrusive thoughts can be.
I get through it I guess by blogging about my mental health. It wouldn't be a shock to anyone if I was to die because people know how depressed I am.
Suicide isn't selfish,  what's selfish is expecting someone to live in a body that just wants to die. 
I miss my son everyday, every minute of the day I think about my child, and the only comfort I get is knowing he's with my dad and he's not alone.
I can't wait to see my dad and son again one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊