August 8th

I am a grieving mother and a grieving daughter. Of all the things that could happen in my life, the worst possible thing happened to me. My dad died and then my son died. I still cant believe this has happened to me. If it wasnt for the medication im on, I think id be close to death. Why didnt my cancer just kill me? Why am I still alive? God has a plan for me, I just have to fight each day and im sure something good will eventually happen. Ive got to be due some happiness havent I? Ill be going church again this sunday, it did me the world of good going. People prayed for me and I feel their prayers are helping me stay strong. Some times I feel like ive lost my mind. I tell myself over and over that im going to be ok. I pray daily for strength and im still here fighting my depression everyday. I can do this, ive got no choice but to live my life. My children need me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊