August 5th Monday.

Myself, Jasper and Jesse have just got back from the cinema. Not been the cinema in years. We watched the new minions movie. Was nice to spend some quality time together. Back home now and back in my comfy pjs. I feel drained after watching that movie, makes you sleepy going the cinema doesnt it? I cant wait for tomorrow, my ring with my sons ashes in is being delivered. I chose a clear stone so you can really see the ashes in it and I chose clear for Damians comfort pebble too and the pebble will have Jay-Dee written across it. Im hoping it brings us both some comfort. How has it been 9 weeks since I saw my child? Makes me feel sad doing activities with my other children because Jay-Dee should still be here. The dentist rang me this morning asking to speak to Jay-Dee, it was so hard telling them hes passed away. My heartbreaks everyday and I know it will always be this way. Forcing myself to leave the house is doing me some good, plus it makes the day go faster. The faster the days go, means im closer to seeing my child again. Cant wait to get a bit older and die. Ive said before, I dont want to live to an old age. Im not sure what age I want to live to, but I know I dont want end up in a care home. How am I feeling today? Im sad, that will never change, but mentally, im doing ok today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊