August 4th Church.

Its Sunday and ive been to church this morning. Ive not been for a while and felt with everything thats happened, I needed to be in church. Everyone gave me a hug, I cried, and people prayed for my strength to get through this difficult time. Church really is a wonderful place. It makes you feel welcome and at home when youre there. I know its not for everyone, but its definitely for me. You can cry in church and everyone is so supportive. It really is a special place to be. I know that my son is in a better place. Does knowing that make my sons death any easier? No, but it will do in time. I know im going to get better, its just going to take time. With my church family by my side, I know I can get through this. How am I feeling today? I feel sad, that will never change, but I feel stronger mentally for going to church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊