August 3rd Dreaming.

I dreamt about my dad last night. Like always when I dream about him, he still has cancer and is poorly. Hes always at the end of his life in my dreams and I carry him. What does this mean? Why am I not dreaming of my healthy father? Hes always so fragile in my dreams. Im still waiting for Jay-Dee to visit me in my dreams. Im desperate to see him again. Ive woke up feeling unwell, I feel so tired today. Do I go my mums or just stay indoors today? Im so tired of life. Im the kind of drained that sleeping doesnt cure. A few weeks ago I ordered a ring for myself and a comfort pebble for Damian that will contain our sons ashes. They are being delivered Tuesday, I cant wait wear my ring and have my son with me 24/7. Im hoping it brings me some comfort. Ive just had 2 keyrings delivered for my keys and Damians keys with a photo of Jay-Dee. My heart just keeps breaking. Everyday is a battle. Honestly I could cry at how mentally unwell I am. Im just exhausted by life. Anyway, im going force myself to visit my mum. Itll do me good wont it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊