August 31st Saturday.

Yesterday my brother came to stay for the night, hes always has so much to talk about, and I listen, I smile and I talk with him, but the whole time I sit there and I could cry. I put on this brave face with a fake smile, but im drowning in grief. I keep asking myself, what can I do to deal with the loss of my son, and theres nothing I can do except ride it out. Im grieving and I just need to grieve. How can I get better mentally? I mean, what am I meant to do? I dont know, do you? Ive been to the shops today and then taken my dog for a walk with Jesse. First time ive left the house all week. 2 more days and the kids start back school. Back to normality, well as normal as things can be.. I see my psychiatrist in 4 days, im going to ask her for more grief counselling as I think I need it. I had counselling with Dove Bereavement after the death of my father and they even extended the sessions because I needed it. It helped alot and I took away so much from the sessions, I just feel like I need some extra help with the passing of my child. I was destraught over the death of my father, I still am, but, to lose a child, it has mentally destroyed me. Jesse is going out with Damian soon and I think myself and Jasper are going go out for some food which will be nice. Can I be bothered to go out? No, but this house is consuming me. I need to get out of my own head! Ive been quite productive today, even got washing pegged out on the line. Some days I do stuff and some days in sit in silence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊