August 2nd A Scream.

My brother visited me today for a few hours. He had so much to talk about, and me, I had nothing. Ive got a silent scream inside of me that know one can hear except me. Its screaming now as I type, I feel like something is weighing me down on the inside. I cant breathe, I feel suffocated. Its grief isnt it? This is all caused by grief. After 3 and a half years since my dads death, I fought so hard to get better, I battled everyday to stay alive and now im back to where I was. Back to rock bottom, but saying that, I was getting better, I know it took over 3 years but I was getting there, which means I can get better again cant I? Im trying to stay positive, I will get better. I dont have a choice, I need to stay alive. My children need me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊