August 28th Wednesday.

I took Jay-Dees pile of clean clothes to his room today and it broke me. I sat on his bed and cried. Why would he leave me behind? 
After I'd had my daily cry, I decided to start getting my house in order, so I cleaned the living room. It's only one room but I had some energy from somewhere.
I'm a cluttery person, I've realised, and I'm very laid back. I'm not one of these people that clean everyday, I'm too depressed for that shit.
Jay-Dees room needs cleaning but I can't bring myself to move any of his things, it kills me being in his room even for a few minutes. 
I'm ready now for the schools to open back up so I can get back to some sort of normality. Only another 5 days to go.
I miss seeing my friends at school, we have a cafe at our school, so we all meet up in the morning for a coffee and a chat. It does me good.
I bet there's loads of people like me who are severely depressed and feel isolated when you don't leave the house. That's what I tell myself when my days are filled with sadness.
I have Jasper and Jesse with me but I feel a bit lost with having Jensen in Colombia and Jay-Dee in heaven. I was so meant to be a mum of boys. Them boys are my life, they're the reason I'm still alive today and they don't even realise it. I tell them I love them all the time because life's too short not to say them 3 little words 'I love you'.
We should tell people more about the love we have for them because tomorrow is never promised. 
God I'm such a morbid depressed person.
What a fucking ray of sunshine I am...
Someone tell me what is my purpose?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊