August 23rd Friday

I've got my brother coming today he's going stay overnight. He sleeps some times to keep me company.
The bond that myself, my brother and sister have is amazing. They've both been so supportive since my sons death. I'd be lost without them both.
My brother will do all the talking when he's here, I'll probably laugh at his jokes but deep down inside I'm sad and drained.
The past few days I've felt a bit better than I have done but I know it won't last, and there'll be days where I'm suicidal. 
I just need to remind myself that not everyday I'm going to feel that low, and as long as I keep reminding myself this, I'll get through them dark day.
But today, I'm doing ok.
My son is always on my mind, all throughout the day and he always will be.
Life is never going to be the same for me and I need to try and live a life without my child. How? I don't know but I'm trying my best and that's all I can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊