August 21st

Ive gotten out of the house today, ive been to visit my sister. We talked and I cried. Is this how life is going to be? Crying everyday! Im back home now and I feel ok. Im sad, but im better than I was a few days ago. I could of so easily of killed myself a few days ago and look at me today. Still hanging on by a thread but im not suicidal today. Honestly depression will be the death of me I just know it. I got my hair done today, if youd of seen the state of it. It was desperate. Ive really let myself go. I dont know how im going to get through this tragedy, but I know im a fighter that just refuses to die! Its days like today that im not suicidal, keep me fighting on the days that I do want to die. I have to tell myself over and over that im going to be ok, but deep down I think im lost forever. It took me 3 and a half years to start learning to live with my fathers death. Now my son is dead, im not sure how you deal with losing a child. I feel like ive lost my mind. I still silently hope that this is all a bad dream and ill wake up and see my son. Anyway, today im sad but im ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊