August 20th Tuesday.

I sought help yesterday, I rang The Sutherland Centre and broke my heart. I now have an appointment with my psychiatrist in 2 weeks time and thats an emergency appointment. I feel a bit better today, ive not cried yet. Ive taken my dog for a walk and put a load of washing in ready to peg outside whilst the sun is shinning. I was going to go my sisters but my stomach still isnt right. I just feel run down. Ill be glad for Jesse to go back school so we can get back to some sort of normality. I think the holidays are hard as it is without adding grief into the equation. I want to take my boys out for tea but if im honest, I literally dont have any energy. I feel drained all the time. I know its understandable and I need time to grieve but my kids are missing out because of my depression. I cant believe im back to the dark place I was fighting so hard to get out of. Ill get through this, im just not sure how.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊