August 17th Saturday.

I was meant to be visiting my mum today but I dont feel well. Ive not felt right all week, im so tired. My body feels drained and ive done nothing all week. Ive not left the house in days. I just want to sleep. Grief is really taking its toll on my body. God im so sad inside, I dont know how im ever going to feel better, mentally speaking. My mind and body are so tired. The tiredness that sleeping isnt fixing. I honestly just wish id just die already. I imagine death as being something peaceful. You just fall asleep forever. Im not scared to die, im scared of leaving my kids behind, but I have a child on the other side so it makes you think differently. I want to see my son again but I dont want to leave my other children. I just want to scream at life. Fuck you life!! I fucking hate my life!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊