August 16th Friday.

I've done nothing again except feel sad.
I'll be glad get out of the house tomorrow. I'm visiting my mum with my sister and her kids.
Do I want to leave the house? Absolutely not. I just want to lie in bed but I can't. I just want to get in bed, put my head under the covers and stay there. I don't want to participate in life. Has life forgotten that my son has just passed away. Its nearly 11 weeks since I lost my son and the pain is unbearable. It's a task to just get out of bed. Honestly. 
My depression is at an all time low, I feel dreadful everyday.
I was thinking earlier about how fast the days are going and how it will be Christmas soon and it makes me feel even worse. I don't want to put decorations up and buy presents. I literally don't even want to be alive. How could I celebrate anything since my son has died?
I don't want to get old. I feel like I've given up on life. It's scary you know.
It's scary how much I've given up on life.
I don't see a happy ending at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊