August 15th Thursday.

Yesterday I told myself I'd leave the house today, but a wave of sadness hit me.
I've done less than nothing.
I've just sat and done nothing except for feeling sad.
I also blogged Yesterday about quitting vaping, yet I went out last night and brought one. Oh well, the thought was there I guess.
I personally think I'd be happier if I was dead because that's how I feel inside. I feel like I died the day my son died.
I'm drowning today.
Everyday is torture since my son passed away.
Some days I'm stronger than I think and some days I sit in my pj's feeling full of sadness.
My 3 boys are here with me, yet I feel so empty inside.
I feel sick when I think that my son is dead, it literally knocks me sick to my stomach.
I go into a lot of detail about how I'm feeling because it's good to get it all out isn't it?
It's only 2:34pm and I just want to climb in bed and just lay there.
I'm tired of participating with life.
Death seems so peaceful. 
Death seems so appealing. 
I know I've got to live this life for my other children. It would destroy them if I selflessly killed myself, so I have to stay strong don't I?.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊