August 12th Yesterday.

Yesterday was 10 weeks since my son tragically passed away, but instead of sitting in the house crying, myself, Damian, Louise and the kids went to Blackpool to watch the AirShow. I had the best day and what made it even better is being with people that are grieving the loss of Jay-Dee too. We talked about Jay-Dee many times throughout the day and it did me good having Damian and Louise to talk to. I love talking about our son, it keeps his memory alive. Im absoloutely shattered today, it was a long day with lots of walking. Theres not many familys that can do things together like we do and it makes me feel proud. Its how it should be so that our children can grow up together regardless of whether we live in seperate households. I thought about Jay-Dee the whole day but still mangaed to have the best day. The weather was amazing too, the sun was shinning the whole day. I really did have the best day. Its days like yesterday that keep me going. I have to tell myself on the bad days, that everyday isnt a bad day day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊