July 9th Im Ok.

People keep asking me how I am, and all I ever say is 'im ok'. Im not ok am I? How could I be ok after losing a child. Im heartbroken beyond repair. I feel sick with sadness, im far from ok. Some times I think id be better off dead, it would be easier than carrying all this grief around. Im just waiting for the funeral home to call and say I can collect my son, surely its got to be any day now? My first born son will be coming home in a wooden box, this just shouldnt be happening. I feel drained all the time, ive got nothing in me anymore. I just want to sleep mylife away but I cant. Do you know how hard it is to continue living when you just want to die? I use to wear a smile on my face when I was around my friends but I cant even fake it anymore, ive nothing to smile about. I keep reading all these books about grieving and they basically say the same thing. I will be grieving for the rest of my time on earth. You dont get over the loss of a child, you just learn to live with it.. I dont want to live with it! I just want my son back. I just want my child back and I know I will never see him again until I die. Its tearing me apart. I am a broken woman. Even if I wanted to live, I wouldnt know how. Im that lost in life I dont know how to even begin to live. Ive isolated myself that much, its a task to leave the house. I know im going to live, I just dont know how. I really am trying my best to stay alive..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊