July 6th My Ex.

My washer broke last night, the day I return off holiday with bags of washing, my washer packed in.. My ex Damian went out of his way last night, went to Currys and brought and delivered me a brand new washer. How amazing is that man. We have the perfect blended family. I went on holiday with Damian and his wife, their 2 children and my children. Parenting at its finest. Makes me feel so proud of us all. Its how parenting should be. Im so sad today, I keep looking at my sons lock of hair and im just devastated. I know ive said it before but I really dont know how im getting through each day. I just keep waking up. Anyway.. im dieting from Monday, well Sunday night so youre welcome to follow me on my weight loss journey, im sure ill blog about it. Before I started taking Olanzopine, my psychiatrist told me about weight gain and ive pilled the weight on, its adding to my depression so its time I did something about it. I use to do fasting and I lost alot of weight so I want to get back into it and calorie count in my eating window. I think if im blogging about it ill stick to it. Ill weigh myself sunday night so I can keep track. How am I feeling? im filled with sadness that ill never see my first born son again, until the day I die. Makes me want to die, but that would leave my other 3 boys with no mother. Its just a shit situation. When I think im not strong enough, God is carrying me through each day. I found faith after the death of my father. One day I just left my house and walked into church, all by myself. I was greeted with open arms that were full of love. I have a church family. Im also a very spiritual person, I see Angel Numbers numerous times through out the day with different messages. I bet I sound a bit loopy now but google it, theyre real. You ever just looked at the clock and it says 11:11? Angel Numbers you see. Honestly though, I do think ive lost the plot. Death and cancer can do that to a person. My heads a complete mess. Understandable, I hear you say. I know, and my psychiatrist did confirm that id had a mental breakdown. I was battling everyday to survive before my son died and now I feel even worse. You know, I get anxiety just going to the shops. I use to be full of confidence, id speak to anyone and now I barely talk at all. I blog about everything id talk about, probably why I dont talk much anymore. Ive not really got anything else to say, so goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊