July 30th 2024

I was doing so well yesterday and then last night I went into my sons room and broke my heart. It shouldnt be this way, he should still be here. How am I ever going to get the strength to empty his room? I know theres no rush, but will I ever get the strength to sort his things out? His work clothes are still in a pile in the livingroom, where id leave them freshly washed on a sunday night for him. Cant bring myself move them either. Moving his things would mean that hes gone and im not mentally ready for that yet. Its only been 8 weeks. I talk to my son daily and I always end up asking him, 'why?'. I feel deflated today, ive been to the shops with Jesse and now im back home feeling drained. They say time is a healer but I dont think that applies when you lose a child. Everyday I expect him come walking through the door and he never does, and my heartbreaks all over again. I long to see my son in my dreams but im still waiting. I pray that God keeps my son safe along with my father. I silently pray for strength numerous times a day. I pray that one day im better, you know, mentally better. I dont know how im going to get out of this dark place im in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊