July 29th 2024

The sun is shinning and ive taken Jesse to 2 parks today with my sister and her kids. For the hours I was out, everything felt normal. It took my mind off everything thats happened. Then you come back home and hits you all over again. Ive decided I want to learn to drive, but im 40 now. Am I too old? Surely not. So thats what I want to do. Ill wait until Jesse starts back school in September, but id really love to be driving. Also, it will give me something to focus on, even if its only 1 lesson a week. That 1 lesson could save my sanity. Im tired and its only 3pm, its taken it of me going to 2 different parks, I feel drained. I didnt have much energy to start with but I dont want Jesse missing out on having some fun in the sun. Regardless of how I feel, as a mother we put a smile on our faces and we show up for our children. You know, I was out for 4 hours and I barely spoke. I told you ive got nothing in me anymore. That being said, I am feeling a bit better today. The fresh air must of done me some good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊