July 25th Run Down.

Ive had a swollen left eye for 3 days now, my top eye lid is all bruised and swollen. I started using eye drops yesterday so I just hope they work. Ive not banged it or anything, it just started to feel sore and now I look like the elephant man! My mum said its because im run down. Run down would be an understatement. Im not doing anything today, im not leaving the house. I went to see Zoe yesterday for a few hours. It was nice, but after a few hours I needed to come home. My social battery ran out, id had enough of talking. I just wanted to be back home to sit in my own missery. God, I look and feel a complete mess. Its only dinner time and I already want to go back bed. You ever felt so tired of life? Like your tiredness is beyond tired? If I didnt have my other 3 kids, I wouldnt bother getting out of bed. It would be nice if one day I went to bed and didnt wake up. Sleeping forever sounds perfect to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊