July 24th

Ive felt low today, the same as any other day, but today I managed to deal with it better. I talk to my son everyday and I honestly believe he can hear me. When you die, you dont just die, well thats what I think anyway. I feel like im a spiritual person. I like to believe theres life after death. I meditate some times to chakra music and I believe ive had a spiritual awakening. After my dads death, the way I saw life changed. Its weird to describe but I forgive more now. Im empathetic with everyone and everything. My whole outlook on life changed. It made me realise how short life can be. Im a laid back person, I use to be so angry at the world and now I just dont care anymore. I dont really care if I live or die, I guess thats part of being mentally unwell isnt it? One day im going to be so happy and ill blog about it, and we'll all be shocked, but im determined to find happiness. When youre as mentally low as I am, the only way is up! Right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊