July 22nd 2024 Monday.

I went out with Zoe today, Jesse had fun, but I came home and had the biggest breakdown on the phone to my sister. Been out of the house made me realise im not ready, it made me realise how dead I am inside. I listened to Zoe talk about her life and so she should, but it made me realise that there is no point in my existance. I had no life to talk about, I am dead inside and my body just wont give in. Im sat crying as I type, I dont know how to get through this 'new' life without my child. As a parent you never ever think youd lose a child and then one day it happened. 7 weeks and 1 day ago, it happened to me and my whole world came crashing down. My heart shattered into a million pieces, my world went dark. I was fighting so hard to get better after the death of my father and then my son died... I seem to have lost my identity, ive not got a clue who I am or why I am still alive. Its easy for people to say, "your other boys need you", its all I ever hear but when you are really low with depression the mind doesnt think like that. My mind tells me to kill myself. All I can think is that I would be better off dead because this isnt living, this is purely survivng. But youre right, my other boys do need me, so I fight another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊