July 20th Mute.

Ive been to visit my mum today, not seen her since the funeral and before the funeral it was well over 6 months since I last saw her. It was nice, if only for a couple of hours. I barely spoke whilst I was there, I could cry as I write this. I barely said 10 words, ive got nothing in me anymore. I had nothing to talk about and all I wanted to talk about was my dead son, so I simply didnt talk. Can you stop talking after loss? Can you go mute? It scares me how dead I am inside. Will I ever come back from the death of my child? I have so many questions with zero answers! Arrrrgggghhhhhhh somebody tell me ill get better, please! I cant live the rest of my days feeling how I feel. Im praying I get better mentally before its too late. If somethinig doesnt change I wont be alive come the end of this year, and that breaks my heart. I dont want to die, but I dont want to live like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊