July 17th Continued.

Haw fast things can change, I was feeling ok,  but sad, like I said and then I ended up in tears thinking about my son in the stars.
Grief really does come in waves.
My son Jensen is off work today and saw I was upset so he took me to Costa coffee to get me out of the house. He's such a good boy, he looks after me. It's hard on me losing a son, but my other sons have lost their brother. Its got to be so hard for them.
I don't think I'll ever heal from losing my child, I don't think you can come back mentally after the death of a child.
They say you have a life before the death of a child and then a new life starts after the death. I've got to program my brain differently now my child has gone. But how?
I don't want a new life, I don't want my brain to be reprogrammed. I just want to see my child. Just one last time please let me see my child.
I am a mother to 4 boys, only now one lives in heaven and my heart breaks all over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊