July 15th 'Why?'.

I talk to my son everyday, I often find myself asking him 'why?'.
That question will haunt me forever.
Why did my son take his own life, I have to keep telling myself it was the recreational drugs he had taken.
As a mother, surely I'd of known if he was depressed. 
I've just told him he can see what I do all day, washing clothes, washing dishes and you know, try not to kill myself.. just the usual stuff.
I miss my son and my dad more than anything in the world.
I've just placed an order with a company called 'Ashes With Art'.
A ring for myself and a comfort pebble for my sons dad. 
I've just got to post the ashes and wait for our beautiful order to arrive. I'll let you know when they come. I'll post a photo.
How am I feeling? You know what, I just feel numb to everything around me.
I feel like my life has stopped but the world around me is moving on in life.
Everything I do is a task, getting out of bed in the morning is the biggest task of all. I don't have the opportunity to just die in bed, my other 3 children need me.
I wonder if my children know just how depressed I am and that I'm only alive for them?
I wonder when I'll smile again...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊