July 14th 2024 6 Weeks.

Its been 6 weeks since my son passed away.. Not sure how ive made it through the last 6 weeks. Ive prayed alot, for strength to get me through each day. Ive washed my hair today, its been over a week since I last washed it. Ive just not had the energy to take care of myself. I just dont care about myself at the moment. A simple task like washing my hair seemed to much this past week, so I simply didnt do it. I guess I feel a bit better for doing it. I lose so much hair because im going through the menopause. Fuck you cancer!! but because of the amount of hair I lose, it takes all that I am to wash it. I remember when I shaved all my hair off a few days before my dad passed away, I lost my mind. The amount of times ive thought about shaving my hair off just lately is unreal. Life was so much easier with a shaved head. Anyway, what have I been upto today? Ive washed Jesses uniform, ordered a Starbucks iced latte and I tackled my hair. Doesnt seem like alot, but that is progress. I know tomorrow might be a bad day but I have to tell myself over and over, that I do have better days, so try not to kill yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊