July 13th

I feel a bit better today, im really trying to focus on positive things today but as I sit here and type, I glance across to my sons urn, and a wave of sadness hits me all over again. I use to be thankful for my children that they were all happy and healthy and then one of them died. Im thankful for the 21 years I had with my son. Im thankful for my 3 other children. Im trying to be thankful I woke up this morning. I guess I am.. I get to see my 3 children but its never going to be the same without my son Jay-Dee. I wish someone would tell me im going to get better mentally because living with mental health problems is torture. Ive become so isolated, I barely leave the house because of my anxiety. How do I get out of this hole that im stuck in? Its a dark lonely hole to be stuck in. Im going to make it you know, im determined to make it. I have to make it for my children, they need their mum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊