July 12th 2024

Last night I put my head in my hands and I prayed for strength, as I sat on my bed feeling a mixture of emotions. Jesse cried last night about missing Jay-Dee and I told him he will always be with him and we'll get through this together. I spoke calmly and held back my tears and the whole time I was talking to him, I was screaming inside. Thats strength and that is what I prayed for. 'It was then that I carried you'.. this is a line from a poem called Footprints In The Sand. Give it a read, its a beautiful poem and I feel that on the days I feel like I cant go on, those are the days that God carries me. How am I feeling after collecting my sons ashes? I dont feel well today, my body feels heavy like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I cried as soon as I opened my eyes this morning. Ive never felt so lifeless. I keep thinking to myself that im going to get through this, but, the truth is.. am I? How am I going to get through this? How do you "get through" the death of a child? My heart aches for my child, I feel the loss in the pit of my stomach. I cant count the amount of times ive asked aloud, 'why?' Why would my son do this? why would he leave me behind? I am a broken woman. If youve been following me since the beginning (over 3 years) youll already know that I cant come to terms with the death of my father. Losing a child has sent me back down that black hole I was trying my best to climb out of. I'll be honest, I dont think ill live to an old age, I dont want to. Its taking all that I am not to self harm. I just want to slice the shit out of my wrists. I just want to fucking die! I wont do it, im stronger than that and my children need me. Honestly, if I didnt have children, I would of been dead a long time ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊