May 13th 2024 I'm So Unhappy

I wish I'd of told my dad I loved him more, I just assumed we'd grow old together.
I'm so unhappy without my father.
I don't think I can live this life if I don't get better mentally, I don't want to continue living, knowing I have to battle everyday to stay alive.
I don't know who I am and I've been trying to find me for the past few years.
I put a smile on my face when my kids see me but little do they know, I died too, inside obviously, the day my father passed away.
I get no enjoyment out of being alive and I don't want to live the rest of my life this way.
If things don't get better, I'm scared I'll just give up and leave my children behind with no mother.
I fight everyday for my children.
The only reason I'm still alive is for my children. If I knew they'd be ok without me, I'd happily kill myself that's how depressed I am.
I don't remember happiness I've been sad for that long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊