April 4th 2024 What if..

What if when we die, we just die.
What if I never get to see my dad again?
I do believe I'll see him again and I believe there is an afterlife but what if I'm wrong?
What if the last time I saw him as he passed away, was THE last time!?

You know, having cancer myself and losing my dad to cancer has really messed me up as a person.
I'm so lost in life.
There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about seeing my dad again and I've said it a few times, but if I didn't have my children, I would of killed myself by now. That's how bad my mental health is..

Could I of done more to save my father, I ask myself this daily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊