February 17th 2024

Ive coome to realise, im numb to everything around me. Its like I dont have a care in the world. I mean the only things I care about are my children, other than them, im done with this life. I wonder if we do come back in another life? I hope we dont.. You know, losing my father has had a bigger impact on my life than I realise. It has destroyed me as a person, I dont know who I am without my dad. How do I find me?? Im on a healing journey, ive accepted the fact thatll ill never be truly happy again, I will never get over my fathers death. I use to be so loud and out going and now I dont like speaking to anyone. Im a shell of a person. I hope one day im blogging about how happy I am....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊