January 6th 2024

You dont see stars often, the sky can be dark but I dont see stars, unless im just not looking, but, tonight I found myself star gazing. Just stud in silence, looking at the stars. So peaceful, found myself thinking where could my dad possibly be? You know theres not a day that goes by that I dont think of my father. Grief is an odd thing, some times I smile when I think of my dad and some days I cry inside at the thought of never seeing him again. Today, im sad inside. I long to see his face looking back at me as I gaze through the window. I ask out loud for him to send me a sign, but I get nothing. Im filled with nothingness.. Theres a hole inside me thats so dark and empty and I know I will always feel this way until I meet my father again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊