January 17th 2024 recap of the past few years.

Let me take you back to November 2020, my father passed away aged 55 from cancer. 5 months after his death, April 2021, I had cancer. January 2022, I gave up alcohol. 2023 I had a breakdown, cant deal with the death of my father and my own cancer. 2024, trying to beat depression and have some sort of a life.. We're 17 days into 2024, I really dont want to live another year how the past few years have been. Im trying my best to stay positive but upto now nothing has changed, I know its only me that can change things but when youre as depressed as I am, its really not that easy. Im not working due to my mental health so I spend the majority of my time alone. I have gone from seeing my dad every day to feeling completely alone. Life is shit. I hope one day I write a blog that is filled with happiness and I can finally say, I beat depression... stay tuned..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊