Santa came around the estate I live on tonight, it's people from the church I go that have dressed up & they hand selection boxes out to the children.
The effort they put in to making it all look realistic is amazing, they really are amazing people.
Anyway, the reason I write this blog is to tell you, watching my 7 year olds face light up when he saw Santa melted my heart.
These moments are the reason I fight my depression everyday.
My children are my reason.
I always think to myself, what is my reason to be alive and its my children, I am alive for them. My boys are my absolute world and I love them with all my heart.
I fight my intrusive thoughts everyday so I don't kill myself for my children. 
How could I leave them behind, no one could love my boys the way their mum does.
I wake up every day for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊