Got out of the house today, my son Jensen took me shopping. Its the small things that mean the most. Yesterday, I cried, my dads death has had a massive impact on my life. Im not the person I use to be, I dont even know who I am anymore... Personal hygiene is a task, I barely wash my hair, ive lost who I use to be and I dont know how to get me back. I dont paint my nails anymore, I dont wear makeup, im a shell of a person. Im nothing. I just exist. I use to be so bubly and outgoing. Now I barely say 2 words to people I see at school. Ive become so isolated and lonely. Its been 3 years and the grieving process started over 4 years ago, the day my dad said those words..Terminal cancer. I havent been right since. Pathological grief my psychiatrist said it was. I would give my own life for my dad to be alive, I cant even put into words how much I miss and love that man. He was my world. I miss him more than life itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊